This skeleton hands letter holder or desk organizer is a part of my creepy decor ideal for Halloween or for decorating your favorite haunt at the home or office. This pair of skeleton hands can also be used as a napkin holder or to hold rings or signs in a window, your imagination is the limit. Add other skull items to create an organized haunted setting.
This human skeleton hands letter holder measures:
• 6 inches long,
• 5 inches tall
• 4 1/2 inches deep, the hands are secured on each side of the holder.
• The slot for letters or napkins is approximately 1 1/2 inches wide
This skeleton hands holder is made of earthenware ceramics, each piece of cast from a mold and fired in my kiln. This human skeleton hands holder finished in a a lead free gloss glaze - you have a choice of all black or all white. The glaze is non-toxic, contains no lead and is people friendly.
**Please note, this skeleton hand letter holder is Made to Order and ships on completion. Please note the processing time needed to complete your order in the Shipping Section. **
This skeleton hands holder is made for fun, what better way to add a little creepiness to a Halloween party setting or to add a little intrigue to the office by using it for outgoing mail or memo's.
Each ceramic skeleton hands holder is made of the best materials available and is made in my shop located in Central Texas. I use many techniques and non-toxic glazes to achieve the final piece you see. This unique holder is made to last many years.
Coordinating items available.
• Payments are accepted in US dollars for the exact amount of the purchase, no exceptions.
• Payments are processed at the time order is placed.
DOMESTIC & INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING:
• All orders are shipped via the United States Postal Service (USPS).
• The SHIPPING & POLICIES tab located below each listing photo shows the current make ready time needed to create and complete your order.
• Orders are shipped when finished.
• International orders: Due to US Federal Regulations all orders shipped will indicate “Merchandise” on the USPS Customs Declaration form.
• All ceramics are double boxed for the best protection.
• Shipping includes a nominal amount to cover the cost of shipping supplies***.
FEES, TAXES, DUTIES:
• Buyers are responsible for any and all:
• import and/or sales tax,
• customs duties/fees levied by their respective countries.
Buyers are responsible for:
• providing accurate shipping addresses when placing orders.
• for reshipping costs as well as any return fees associated with the return of the package due to inaccurate shipping addresses.
• Items will reship once they have been received back and new shipping costs are paid.
DELIVERY OF GOODS:
• Orders are shipped via USPS with tracking.
• Notification & tracking* is sent at the time orders are shipped.
• Please provide a secure area for receipt of your order.
• Large orders may require signature confirmation, you will be notified if required.
(**Tracking is used to monitor items in transit and when they are delivered. It is the customer's responsibility to maintain a safe and secure place for packages to be delivered.)
If your package is shown as "delivered" and you have not received it please contact me ASAP. I will give you the info needed to research your package through USPS. The post office takes mail theft very seriously!
***Please note: Shipping costs include the following items:
• Packaging materials including:
• boxes • bubble wrap • packing peanuts • paper • labels • tape
• transportation • plus other items that may be needed to prepare your order for safe shipping.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 1 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Returns - Refunds - Exchanges - Acceptance of Goods:
ACCEPTANCE OF GOODS: Once you receive your order please take the time to check it over. If you find damage notify me immediately*. I will consider all sales final and received in good condition if I do not hear from you within 3 (three) days from the date of receipt. Date of receipt is based on the delivery date noted by the USPS tracking.
• If you need to return an unused, undamaged item please contact me via the Etsy convo system within 3 days of receipt of goods to obtain instructions and a Return Authorization Number (RAN). Buyers are responsible for any return shipping costs.
• Items returned without a RAN will not be accepted
• Returned items must be:
a: the original item shipped,
b: received in good condition without damage
d: returned within 7 days of the original delivery date to be eligible for refund.
If the item returned is not the original item sent or damaged in any way, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
• Refunds will be issued for merchandise only (minus restocking fees*) using the same payment method used to make the purchase.
• *Returns may be subject to a restocking fee, the fee may be waived on a case by case basis. Ceramic items that have been used are not eligible for return.
• Custom items are not eligible for return.
• Exchanges are not subject to restocking fees.
*DAMAGED ITEMS - What to do: Should something happen to your order or one of the items in your order please contact me within immediately (no later than 3 days after receipt) for instructions. Also, your help is needed in getting the proper paperwork to the postal service including damaged items. Photos of the damaged package and contents are needed. You must not throw away any of the damaged item(s), boxes or contents including bubble wrap, etc. These items will need to be surrendered to your local post office, you must hold on to them until the claims process is finalized.
REFUSED SHIPMENTS/UNCLAIMED RETURNED ORDERS/CANCELLATION REQUEST:
• Refused shipment/Unclaimed Returned Orders are subject to a restocking fee plus all return shipping cost incurred. Restocking fees are 10% of the order.
• Buyers Remorse: Cancellation requests for online purchases are determined on a case by case basis.
Shipping to EU countries is no longer available. You may want to consider using a forwarding service located in the USA which will forward the order on to you.
Texas Ceramics is a registered business in the state of Texas and is required by law to collect sales tax on all purchases shipped to a Texas address.
Aug 1, 2017
This is so neat! I love it! Thank you so much!!!💙
Mar 7, 2014
Exactly what I wanted, The seller was kind enough to bring this piece back into her shop when I inquired about it. It has a really nice finish to it and keeps all my loose papers on my desk, keeping it nice and tidy. Fast shipping - Thank you! Recommended Seller.
Sep 19, 2013
This skeleton hands napkin holder is awesome! It's pictured in my Halloween 2013 slideshow -- http://animoto.com/play/RXb7AL7IRnKHDpyeEKs6tQ Also at www.designerinteriorsnj.com -- Click on "Holiday" for an additional video :) Terrific seller! A+ Transaction! Thanks!