This green ceramic Christmas Tree is just like the trees from years ago made by Mom or Grandma. This ceramic tree is measures 18 inches tall. This tree is electric lighted and decorated with a star at the top and colorful ornament lights that glow when the light is on. I use 9 color of lights in my trees that include red, clear, green, dark blue, aqua, pink, purple, orange and a golden yellow. The lights are secured gently in the tree with water base glue, they can be easily removed.
This tree is Made to Order, see processing time in Shipping Section.
This collectible Christmas tree is brand new but made from a vintage mold.This tall old fashioned Christmas tree is 18 inches tall and is certain to make a great addition to any holiday tree collection.
This tree will arrive completely decorated and will save you time, all you have to do is unwrap it and place it on the spot you choose.
This green Christmas tree is finished with a non-toxic art glaze, it is kiln fired. The art glaze used on this tree is a glossy glaze and the term 'art glaze' is used to describe a glaze that produces more than a single-colored, smooth finish. The deep green non-toxic glaze produces a lustrous finish and dual coloring. When art glazes are fired in the kiln the glaze flows on the piece building up in the detail giving it more depth and definition, this is the dual coloring effect of the glaze. The lustrous finish creates depth and high-lights at different angles.
This Christmas tree is decorated with multicolor flame style twist lights. The lights are glued in place with non-toxic white household glue. The top of the tree is designed to hold a star, you can pick the color star, choose from a red star, clear star or gold star.
The base to the tree is finished in a non-toxic green glaze. The base is hand wired with a permanent UL approved light fixture. For convenience a dial switch is on the cord so you can leave the tree plugged in and switch it on whenever you want. The 25 watt torpedo bulb is included. All bases are wired with a UL approved light fixture and plug that is standard for electrical systems used the USA. All light bulbs sent with the tree are for USA electrical systems as well.
The total height of this ceramic Christmas tree is 18 inches tall.
- 13 inches tall
- 12 inches wide at the bottom
- 2 3/4 inches tall
- approximately 8 inches in diameter at the bottom
- the star at the top is 2 ½ inches tall.
This tree is even large enough to have a few gifts placed under it.
The Christmas tree is 2 separate pieces and easy to put together, just place the tree top on the large base plug it in and switch it on and the tree is up ready to enjoy.
This tree is made by hand with the best materials available and with simple care it will last for many, many years. This large tree can be handed down in your family because it will not fade, wear or show age. Your ceramic Christmas tree will arrive ready to set up and enjoy and start a tradition for a lifetime.
Choose from the following color stars at check-out:
o Gold star
o Clear star
o Red star
• Payments are accepted in US dollars for the exact amount of the purchase, no exceptions.
• Payments are processed at the time order is placed.
DOMESTIC & INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING:
• All orders are shipped via the United States Postal Service (USPS).
• The SHIPPING & POLICIES tab located below each listing photo shows the current make ready time needed to create and complete your order.
• Orders are shipped when finished.
• International orders: Due to US Federal Regulations all orders shipped will indicate “Merchandise” on the USPS Customs Declaration form.
• All ceramics are double boxed for the best protection.
• Shipping includes a nominal amount to cover the cost of shipping supplies***.
FEES, TAXES, DUTIES:
• Buyers are responsible for any and all:
• import and/or sales tax,
• customs duties/fees levied by their respective countries.
Buyers are responsible for:
• providing accurate shipping addresses when placing orders.
• for reshipping costs as well as any return fees associated with the return of the package due to inaccurate shipping addresses.
• Items will reship once they have been received back and new shipping costs are paid.
DELIVERY OF GOODS:
• Orders are shipped via USPS with tracking.
• Notification & tracking* is sent at the time orders are shipped.
• Please provide a secure area for receipt of your order.
• Large orders may require signature confirmation, you will be notified if required.
(**Tracking is used to monitor items in transit and when they are delivered. It is the customer's responsibility to maintain a safe and secure place for packages to be delivered.)
If your package is shown as "delivered" and you have not received it please contact me ASAP. I will give you the info needed to research your package through USPS. The post office takes mail theft very seriously!
***Please note: Shipping costs include the following items:
• Packaging materials including:
• boxes • bubble wrap • packing peanuts • paper • labels • tape
• transportation • plus other items that may be needed to prepare your order for safe shipping.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 1 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Returns - Refunds - Exchanges - Acceptance of Goods:
ACCEPTANCE OF GOODS: Once you receive your order please take the time to check it over. If you find damage notify me immediately*. I will consider all sales final and received in good condition if I do not hear from you within 3 (three) days from the date of receipt. Date of receipt is based on the delivery date noted by the USPS tracking.
• If you need to return an unused, undamaged item please contact me via the Etsy convo system within 3 days of receipt of goods to obtain instructions and a Return Authorization Number (RAN). Buyers are responsible for any return shipping costs.
• Items returned without a RAN will not be accepted
• Returned items must be:
a: the original item shipped,
b: received in good condition without damage
d: returned within 7 days of the original delivery date to be eligible for refund.
If the item returned is not the original item sent or damaged in any way, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
• Refunds will be issued for merchandise only (minus restocking fees*) using the same payment method used to make the purchase.
• *Returns may be subject to a restocking fee, the fee may be waived on a case by case basis. Ceramic items that have been used are not eligible for return.
• Custom items are not eligible for return.
• Exchanges are not subject to restocking fees.
*DAMAGED ITEMS - What to do: Should something happen to your order or one of the items in your order please contact me within immediately (no later than 3 days after receipt) for instructions. Also, your help is needed in getting the proper paperwork to the postal service including damaged items. Photos of the damaged package and contents are needed. You must not throw away any of the damaged item(s), boxes or contents including bubble wrap, etc. These items will need to be surrendered to your local post office, you must hold on to them until the claims process is finalized.
REFUSED SHIPMENTS/UNCLAIMED RETURNED ORDERS/CANCELLATION REQUEST:
• Refused shipment/Unclaimed Returned Orders are subject to a restocking fee plus all return shipping cost incurred. Restocking fees are 10% of the order.
• Buyers Remorse: Cancellation requests for online purchases are determined on a case by case basis.
Shipping to EU countries is no longer available. You may want to consider using a forwarding service located in the USA which will forward the order on to you.
Texas Ceramics is a registered business in the state of Texas and is required by law to collect sales tax on all purchases shipped to a Texas address.
Feb 6, 2017
The quality and craftsmanship is beautiful! Detail is pretty! I was excited to get the tree and so pleased when it arrived. Can't wait to display it next year! I'm saving for a white tree! Thank You Jacque!
Dec 30, 2014
Overall, beautiful ceramic tree. Wait time a little longer then promised. Few lights loosed/not glued. It was worth waiting for. Thank you.