This small ceramic Christmas Tree is finished in a light blue glaze and decorated with aqua color round lights and aqua color snowflake star . This miniature tabletop tree is adorable measuring a little over 6 inches tall. This tree can be used in a boys room as a night light.
.•:*¨¨*:•.Please note: This tree is made to order, the processing time needed to complete your order is noted in the Shipping Section. Once your order is completed you will be notified that it has shipped, please allow for transit time once the order ships..•:*¨¨*:•.
This mini ceramic Christmas tree is easy to set it up on your office desk or cubie at work. It also makes a great gift and will be cherished by anyone you give it to.
This classic ceramic tree and base is glazed in a soft blue glaze. Three full coats of light blue glaze are applied to the tree with a brush. The blue Christmas tree is decorated with aqua round ornament globes that have been secured in place with non-toxic white glue. The tree is topped with a aqua blue snowflake star that is proportioned to the size of the tree.
The base is wired with a UL approved "snap in" light fixture. On the cord is a rotating dial switch so you can leave it plugged in and easily switch your tree on whenever you want. The cord is 6 foot long and a 6 watt bulb is included. All bases are wired with a UL approved light fixture and plug that is standard for electrical systems used the USA. Light bulbs sent with the tree are for USA electrical systems as well.
The measurements of this tree are:
The tree section is 4 1/4 inches tall x 3 1/2 inches in diameter
The base is .75 inch tall x 2 7/8 inch in diameter
The snowflake star is 1 1/2 inches tall
All measurements are approximates.
All ceramic trees are made in my studio in central Texas and crafted with care and love. My trees are made to last for many years to come.
Ceramic Christmas Trees also make a great night light. This tree will arrive ready for you to set up and enjoy.
Also available in a variety of colors.
• Payments are accepted in US dollars for the exact amount of the purchase, no exceptions.
• Payments are processed at the time order is placed.
DOMESTIC & INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING:
• All orders are shipped via the United States Postal Service (USPS).
• The SHIPPING & POLICIES tab located below each listing photo shows the current make ready time needed to create and complete your order.
• Orders are shipped when finished.
• International orders: Due to US Federal Regulations all orders shipped will indicate “Merchandise” on the USPS Customs Declaration form.
• All ceramics are double boxed for the best protection.
• Shipping includes a nominal amount to cover the cost of shipping supplies***.
FEES, TAXES, DUTIES:
• Buyers are responsible for any and all:
• import and/or sales tax,
• customs duties/fees levied by their respective countries.
Buyers are responsible for:
• providing accurate shipping addresses when placing orders.
• for reshipping costs as well as any return fees associated with the return of the package due to inaccurate shipping addresses.
• Items will reship once they have been received back and new shipping costs are paid.
DELIVERY OF GOODS:
• Orders are shipped via USPS with tracking.
• Notification & tracking* is sent at the time orders are shipped.
• Please provide a secure area for receipt of your order.
• Large orders may require signature confirmation, you will be notified if required.
(**Tracking is used to monitor items in transit and when they are delivered. It is the customer's responsibility to maintain a safe and secure place for packages to be delivered.)
If your package is shown as "delivered" and you have not received it please contact me ASAP. I will give you the info needed to research your package through USPS. The post office takes mail theft very seriously!
***Please note: Shipping costs include the following items:
• Packaging materials including:
• boxes • bubble wrap • packing peanuts • paper • labels • tape
• transportation • plus other items that may be needed to prepare your order for safe shipping.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 1 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Returns - Refunds - Exchanges - Acceptance of Goods:
ACCEPTANCE OF GOODS: Once you receive your order please take the time to check it over. If you find damage notify me immediately*. I will consider all sales final and received in good condition if I do not hear from you within 3 (three) days from the date of receipt. Date of receipt is based on the delivery date noted by the USPS tracking.
• If you need to return an unused, undamaged item please contact me via the Etsy convo system within 3 days of receipt of goods to obtain instructions and a Return Authorization Number (RAN). Buyers are responsible for any return shipping costs.
• Items returned without a RAN will not be accepted
• Returned items must be:
a: the original item shipped,
b: received in good condition without damage
d: returned within 7 days of the original delivery date to be eligible for refund.
If the item returned is not the original item sent or damaged in any way, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
• Refunds will be issued for merchandise only (minus restocking fees*) using the same payment method used to make the purchase.
• *Returns may be subject to a restocking fee, the fee may be waived on a case by case basis. Ceramic items that have been used are not eligible for return.
• Custom items are not eligible for return.
• Exchanges are not subject to restocking fees.
*DAMAGED ITEMS - What to do: Should something happen to your order or one of the items in your order please contact me within immediately (no later than 3 days after receipt) for instructions. Also, your help is needed in getting the proper paperwork to the postal service including damaged items. Photos of the damaged package and contents are needed. You must not throw away any of the damaged item(s), boxes or contents including bubble wrap, etc. These items will need to be surrendered to your local post office, you must hold on to them until the claims process is finalized.
REFUSED SHIPMENTS/UNCLAIMED RETURNED ORDERS/CANCELLATION REQUEST:
• Refused shipment/Unclaimed Returned Orders are subject to a restocking fee plus all return shipping cost incurred. Restocking fees are 10% of the order.
• Buyers Remorse: Cancellation requests for online purchases are determined on a case by case basis.
Shipping to EU countries is no longer available. You may want to consider using a forwarding service located in the USA which will forward the order on to you.
Texas Ceramics is a registered business in the state of Texas and is required by law to collect sales tax on all purchases shipped to a Texas address.
Dec 23, 2018
Dec 2, 2017
Precious little tree!
Dec 14, 2015
Beautiful little tree. Very well made. Best I've ever seen. Love them!
Dec 8, 2015
Pretty,packaged well. Love your work. Thanks
Nov 26, 2015
Gave as a gift.