This beautifully detailed green maple leaf is a striking accent to any decor and it has a dual purpose. It can be used as a personal size tea bag holder or to hold teaspoons. This maple leaf can help keep counters clean, it is also a nice complement to a favorite teapot or coffee pot or just to admire. It can also be used on a desk as a catch all. This maple leaf is simply gorgeous in detail and color, when other colors are added it makes a stunning collection. This leaf is available in an assortment of colors, it also stacks neatly which is great for confined areas.
The green ceramic maple leaf measures:
• 4 inches wide
• 4 inches long
This maple leaf is made of kiln fired domestic clay. I chose a glossy art glaze for this piece because of the detail. Art glazes are a single color glaze and when kiln fired create dual coloring, smooth surfaces are slightly lighter and more lustrous, detailed areas are enhanced. It is dishwasher safe, food safe. Please keep in mind each one is hand made and the one you receive may vary slightly from the one in the photo, no two are alike.
• Payments are accepted in US dollars for the exact amount of the purchase, no exceptions.
• Payments are processed at the time order is placed.
DOMESTIC & INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING:
• All orders are shipped via the United States Postal Service (USPS).
• The SHIPPING & POLICIES tab located below each listing photo shows the current make ready time needed to create and complete your order.
• Orders are shipped when finished.
• International orders: Due to US Federal Regulations all orders shipped will indicate “Merchandise” on the USPS Customs Declaration form.
• All ceramics are double boxed for the best protection.
• Shipping includes a nominal amount to cover the cost of shipping supplies***.
FEES, TAXES, DUTIES:
• Buyers are responsible for any and all:
• import and/or sales tax,
• customs duties/fees levied by their respective countries.
Buyers are responsible for:
• providing accurate shipping addresses when placing orders.
• for reshipping costs as well as any return fees associated with the return of the package due to inaccurate shipping addresses.
• Items will reship once they have been received back and new shipping costs are paid.
DELIVERY OF GOODS:
• Orders are shipped via USPS with tracking.
• Notification & tracking* is sent at the time orders are shipped.
• Please provide a secure area for receipt of your order.
• Large orders may require signature confirmation, you will be notified if required.
(**Tracking is used to monitor items in transit and when they are delivered. It is the customer's responsibility to maintain a safe and secure place for packages to be delivered.)
If your package is shown as "delivered" and you have not received it please contact me ASAP. I will give you the info needed to research your package through USPS. The post office takes mail theft very seriously!
***Please note: Shipping costs include the following items:
• Packaging materials including:
• boxes • bubble wrap • packing peanuts • paper • labels • tape
• transportation • plus other items that may be needed to prepare your order for safe shipping.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 1 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Returns - Refunds - Exchanges - Acceptance of Goods:
ACCEPTANCE OF GOODS: Once you receive your order please take the time to check it over. If you find damage notify me immediately*. I will consider all sales final and received in good condition if I do not hear from you within 3 (three) days from the date of receipt. Date of receipt is based on the delivery date noted by the USPS tracking.
• If you need to return an unused, undamaged item please contact me via the Etsy convo system within 3 days of receipt of goods to obtain instructions and a Return Authorization Number (RAN). Buyers are responsible for any return shipping costs.
• Items returned without a RAN will not be accepted
• Returned items must be:
a: the original item shipped,
b: received in good condition without damage
d: returned within 7 days of the original delivery date to be eligible for refund.
If the item returned is not the original item sent or damaged in any way, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
• Refunds will be issued for merchandise only (minus restocking fees*) using the same payment method used to make the purchase.
• *Returns may be subject to a restocking fee, the fee may be waived on a case by case basis. Ceramic items that have been used are not eligible for return.
• Custom items are not eligible for return.
• Exchanges are not subject to restocking fees.
*DAMAGED ITEMS - What to do: Should something happen to your order or one of the items in your order please contact me within immediately (no later than 3 days after receipt) for instructions. Also, your help is needed in getting the proper paperwork to the postal service including damaged items. Photos of the damaged package and contents are needed. You must not throw away any of the damaged item(s), boxes or contents including bubble wrap, etc. These items will need to be surrendered to your local post office, you must hold on to them until the claims process is finalized.
REFUSED SHIPMENTS/UNCLAIMED RETURNED ORDERS/CANCELLATION REQUEST:
• Refused shipment/Unclaimed Returned Orders are subject to a restocking fee plus all return shipping cost incurred. Restocking fees are 10% of the order.
• Buyers Remorse: Cancellation requests for online purchases are determined on a case by case basis.
Shipping to EU countries is no longer available. You may want to consider using a forwarding service located in the USA which will forward the order on to you.
Texas Ceramics is a registered business in the state of Texas and is required by law to collect sales tax on all purchases shipped to a Texas address.
Apr 22, 2019
Well, I love these little leaves. I liked my first one so much I decided to buy two more of them. I use them as tea drip-dishes, a spoon rest, and even dedicated one to the laundry room, to put the soap measuring cup on between loads.
Mar 22, 2018
Dec 11, 2017
So gorgeous. I am using it to rest tea bags in between steeps, but one could easily use it as a rest for a large soup spoon (I know the description said teaspoon, but really - this is pretty versatile. Obviously not ladle-sized, though). The color is nice, and the glaze is very high gloss (which I hadn't quite gotten from the photos). The detail in the leaf is absolutely beautiful. The veins are so artistically done! I'm actually thinking I need to keep an eye on this shop for a slightly larger version I can use for cooking spoons. My new leaf needs a buddy.
Dec 10, 2013
so pretty, wonderfully detailed! packaged well and arrived safely.