This miniature green ceramic Christmas Tree is a traditional style tree and another one of my collectible little ceramic trees. This miniature tabletop tree is adorable measuring a little over 6 inches tall. This tree is just right for adding a little holiday sparkle to any area of the home or office.
****Currently Made to Order, please check make ready time noted in the Shipping & Polices tab.****
This mini ceramic Christmas tree will be talk of the season as you set it up on your office desk or cubie at work. It is also a wonderful way to bring holiday cheer to a family member in a nursing home or to a home sick students’ dorm room. It also makes a great gift and will be cherished by anyone you give it to. It surely will be the talk of the evening festivities when presented to the hostess of that next Christmas holiday party.
This classic ceramic tree is glazed in a deep green art glaze. The base is finished in glossy opaque white glaze. Three full coats of an art glaze are applied to the tree with a brush. The green art glaze produces a multi colored lustrous finish. During the firing process the glaze moves and highlights detailed areas creating a multi colored effect. This Christmas tree is decorated with colorful round ornament globes that have been secured in place with non-toxic white glue. The tree is topped with a snowflake star that is proportioned to the size of the tree.
You can choose the color of star when ordering, just complete the notes to the seller with your option. You can choose a red star, white star or gold star. If you do not choose a specific color star your tree will be shipped with a star of my choice.
The white base is wired with a UL approved "snap in" light fixture. On the cord is a rotating dial switch so you can leave it plugged in and easily switch your tree on whenever you want. The cord is 6 foot long and a 6 watt bulb is included. All bases are wired with a UL approved light fixture and plug that is standard for electrical systems used the USA. Light bulbs sent with the tree are for USA electrical systems as well.
The measurements of this tree are:
• The tree section is 4 1/4 inches tall x 3 1/2 inches in diameter
• The base is 3/4 inch tall x 2 7/8 inch in diameter
• The snowflake star is 1 1/2 inches tall - choose either gold or red.
• All measurements are approximates.
All ceramic trees are made in my studio in central Texas and crafted with care and love. My trees are made to last for many years to come. It is a wonderful way to start a lasting holiday tradition for you and your family and friends, something you can pass on to the next generation.
Ceramic Christmas Trees also make a great night light. This tree will arrive ready for you to set up and enjoy.
• Payments are accepted in US dollars for the exact amount of the purchase, no exceptions.
• Payments are processed at the time order is placed.
DOMESTIC & INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING:
• All orders are shipped via the United States Postal Service (USPS).
• The SHIPPING & POLICIES tab located below each listing photo shows the current make ready time needed to create and complete your order.
• Orders are shipped when finished.
• International orders: Due to US Federal Regulations all orders shipped will indicate “Merchandise” on the USPS Customs Declaration form.
• All ceramics are double boxed for the best protection.
• Shipping includes a nominal amount to cover the cost of shipping supplies***.
FEES, TAXES, DUTIES:
• Buyers are responsible for any and all:
• import and/or sales tax,
• customs duties/fees levied by their respective countries.
Buyers are responsible for:
• providing accurate shipping addresses when placing orders.
• for reshipping costs as well as any return fees associated with the return of the package due to inaccurate shipping addresses.
• Items will reship once they have been received back and new shipping costs are paid.
DELIVERY OF GOODS:
• Orders are shipped via USPS with tracking.
• Notification & tracking* is sent at the time orders are shipped.
• Please provide a secure area for receipt of your order.
• Large orders may require signature confirmation, you will be notified if required.
(**Tracking is used to monitor items in transit and when they are delivered. It is the customer's responsibility to maintain a safe and secure place for packages to be delivered.)
If your package is shown as "delivered" and you have not received it please contact me ASAP. I will give you the info needed to research your package through USPS. The post office takes mail theft very seriously!
***Please note: Shipping costs include the following items:
• Packaging materials including:
• boxes • bubble wrap • packing peanuts • paper • labels • tape
• transportation • plus other items that may be needed to prepare your order for safe shipping.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 1 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Returns - Refunds - Exchanges - Acceptance of Goods:
ACCEPTANCE OF GOODS: Once you receive your order please take the time to check it over. If you find damage notify me immediately*. I will consider all sales final and received in good condition if I do not hear from you within 3 (three) days from the date of receipt. Date of receipt is based on the delivery date noted by the USPS tracking.
• If you need to return an unused, undamaged item please contact me via the Etsy convo system within 3 days of receipt of goods to obtain instructions and a Return Authorization Number (RAN). Buyers are responsible for any return shipping costs.
• Items returned without a RAN will not be accepted
• Returned items must be:
a: the original item shipped,
b: received in good condition without damage
d: returned within 7 days of the original delivery date to be eligible for refund.
If the item returned is not the original item sent or damaged in any way, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
• Refunds will be issued for merchandise only (minus restocking fees*) using the same payment method used to make the purchase.
• *Returns may be subject to a restocking fee, the fee may be waived on a case by case basis. Ceramic items that have been used are not eligible for return.
• Custom items are not eligible for return.
• Exchanges are not subject to restocking fees.
*DAMAGED ITEMS - What to do: Should something happen to your order or one of the items in your order please contact me within immediately (no later than 3 days after receipt) for instructions. Also, your help is needed in getting the proper paperwork to the postal service including damaged items. Photos of the damaged package and contents are needed. You must not throw away any of the damaged item(s), boxes or contents including bubble wrap, etc. These items will need to be surrendered to your local post office, you must hold on to them until the claims process is finalized.
REFUSED SHIPMENTS/UNCLAIMED RETURNED ORDERS/CANCELLATION REQUEST:
• Refused shipment/Unclaimed Returned Orders are subject to a restocking fee plus all return shipping cost incurred. Restocking fees are 10% of the order.
• Buyers Remorse: Cancellation requests for online purchases are determined on a case by case basis.
Shipping to EU countries is no longer available. You may want to consider using a forwarding service located in the USA which will forward the order on to you.
Texas Ceramics is a registered business in the state of Texas and is required by law to collect sales tax on all purchases shipped to a Texas address.
Dec 4, 2018
I love my mini Christmas tree.It is the perfect size for my desk. Very nice seller and five star service.
Jul 24, 2018
Just received my mini tree, and I LOVE IT!!! It came packaged securely and ready for gifting if I chose to gift it!!!
Feb 27, 2018
I love this mini ceramic xmas tree. I already had purchased the one in white, loved that one so much I purchased the green one. I love how you have a cord to plug it in, rather than use batteries. I leave mine lit up year round. Also when lit they are pretty bright. Thank you for these beauties.
Dec 26, 2017
Adorable! Beautifully made and so great for Christmas!
Feb 28, 2017
So beautiful! I am so pleased with my purchase. My little Christmas trees were a gift for my children to keep in their rooms so they have a little Christmas all year long. I loved doing business with Texas ceramics. Ms. Jacque Honeycutt is a doll and I will definitely recommend her to friends and hope to purchase some more of her treasures!