Do you love those old fashioned ceramic Christmas Wreaths sitting in a window showing off its lights? Then this green wreath with a big red bow is what you need. The double sided Sierra Spruce wreath sits on a slim base making it ideal for narrow shelves, window sills, fireplace mantels or limited confined areas. The ceramic wreath is two sided, the back and front have the same detail so it can sit in a window and viewed from both sides. The electric lighted wreath sets off the globes, choose either clear lights or red. Made to order, see processing time in the Shipping Section.
The sierra spruce wreath measures:
• 8 inches long
• 3 inches wide
• 9 inches tall (included base)
This wreath will arrive ready to set up and enjoy.
The narrow base fits the wreath perfectly and is hard wired with 2 UL approved light fixtures and for convenience the cord has a rotating dial switch so the wreath can remain plugged in and you can switch it on or off when you want. All bases are wired with a UL approved light fixture and plug that is standard for electrical systems used the USA. All light bulbs sent with the wreath are for USA electrical systems as well. Light bulbs are included.
The ceramic Sierra Spruce Wreath is glazed in a rich green glossy non-toxic art glaze and round faceted globes are scattered over the wreath giving the appearance of berries and a big red bow is at the bottom of the wreath just above the base.
Art glazes are glazes that produce more than a single-colored, smooth finish. Art glazes commonly produce lustrous finishes and dual coloring. This art glaze is a high gloss glaze. Art glazes are affected by the shape of the piece and the thickness of the glaze application, temperature and rate of the kiln firing. An art glaze will look one way on a smooth, vertical piece and entirely different on a highly embossed piece.
All ceramics are made of earthenware clay in my studio located in central Texas, USA. Each piece is hand cast from a ceramic mold for uniformity and kiln fired. This piece is hand painted and the non-toxic art glaze that is applied with a brush for durability.
Please note, each wreath is hand made and the placement of light globes on the one your receive will vary some from the one in the photo.
• Payments are accepted in US dollars for the exact amount of the purchase, no exceptions.
• Payments are processed at the time order is placed.
DOMESTIC & INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING:
• All orders are shipped via the United States Postal Service (USPS).
• The SHIPPING & POLICIES tab located below each listing photo shows the current make ready time needed to create and complete your order.
• Orders are shipped when finished.
• International orders: Due to US Federal Regulations all orders shipped will indicate “Merchandise” on the USPS Customs Declaration form.
• All ceramics are double boxed for the best protection.
• Shipping includes a nominal amount to cover the cost of shipping supplies***.
FEES, TAXES, DUTIES:
• Buyers are responsible for any and all:
• import and/or sales tax,
• customs duties/fees levied by their respective countries.
Buyers are responsible for:
• providing accurate shipping addresses when placing orders.
• for reshipping costs as well as any return fees associated with the return of the package due to inaccurate shipping addresses.
• Items will reship once they have been received back and new shipping costs are paid.
DELIVERY OF GOODS:
• Orders are shipped via USPS with tracking.
• Notification & tracking* is sent at the time orders are shipped.
• Please provide a secure area for receipt of your order.
• Large orders may require signature confirmation, you will be notified if required.
(**Tracking is used to monitor items in transit and when they are delivered. It is the customer's responsibility to maintain a safe and secure place for packages to be delivered.)
If your package is shown as "delivered" and you have not received it please contact me ASAP. I will give you the info needed to research your package through USPS. The post office takes mail theft very seriously!
***Please note: Shipping costs include the following items:
• Packaging materials including:
• boxes • bubble wrap • packing peanuts • paper • labels • tape
• transportation • plus other items that may be needed to prepare your order for safe shipping.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 1 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Returns - Refunds - Exchanges - Acceptance of Goods:
ACCEPTANCE OF GOODS: Once you receive your order please take the time to check it over. If you find damage notify me immediately*. I will consider all sales final and received in good condition if I do not hear from you within 3 (three) days from the date of receipt. Date of receipt is based on the delivery date noted by the USPS tracking.
• If you need to return an unused, undamaged item please contact me via the Etsy convo system within 3 days of receipt of goods to obtain instructions and a Return Authorization Number (RAN). Buyers are responsible for any return shipping costs.
• Items returned without a RAN will not be accepted
• Returned items must be:
a: the original item shipped,
b: received in good condition without damage
d: returned within 7 days of the original delivery date to be eligible for refund.
If the item returned is not the original item sent or damaged in any way, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
• Refunds will be issued for merchandise only (minus restocking fees*) using the same payment method used to make the purchase.
• *Returns may be subject to a restocking fee, the fee may be waived on a case by case basis. Ceramic items that have been used are not eligible for return.
• Custom items are not eligible for return.
• Exchanges are not subject to restocking fees.
*DAMAGED ITEMS - What to do: Should something happen to your order or one of the items in your order please contact me within immediately (no later than 3 days after receipt) for instructions. Also, your help is needed in getting the proper paperwork to the postal service including damaged items. Photos of the damaged package and contents are needed. You must not throw away any of the damaged item(s), boxes or contents including bubble wrap, etc. These items will need to be surrendered to your local post office, you must hold on to them until the claims process is finalized.
REFUSED SHIPMENTS/UNCLAIMED RETURNED ORDERS/CANCELLATION REQUEST:
• Refused shipment/Unclaimed Returned Orders are subject to a restocking fee plus all return shipping cost incurred. Restocking fees are 10% of the order.
• Buyers Remorse: Cancellation requests for online purchases are determined on a case by case basis.
Shipping to EU countries is no longer available. You may want to consider using a forwarding service located in the USA which will forward the order on to you.
Texas Ceramics is a registered business in the state of Texas and is required by law to collect sales tax on all purchases shipped to a Texas address.
Nov 14, 2015
Red lights and Bow on both sides! Beautiful! Bought this for my daughter for Christmas. She will love it. Thank you!
May 10, 2013
Awesome!!!! A+++++LOVE THEM!
Jan 10, 2012
I love it! The size & finish are perfect. I am looking forward to displaying it every Christmas. Thank you for such a beautiful item.